We've said it and we certainly don't argue with others that do: This is the "Best ride in Nebraska". We may be a bit biased but that really is what past riders say. Check out the top ten reasons why!
Top 10 Reasons:
- The ride is two days—Saturday and Sunday, so if you're employed, this ride won't wipe out your vacation days.
- Since the ride is a loop, you don't have to move your vehicle to get from the start to the finish.
- Transportation of your camping gear to the overnight town and back again is included with your registration. It doesn't get any easier than that!
- Your registration includes two dinners and two breakfasts and...second-breakfast and afternoon tea.*...because the ride has support in every town it goes through—snacks, drinks, friendly faces, and many a place to stop along the way.
- Both local and out-of-state riders get a chance to see that the best places in Nebraska aren't confined to Omaha and Lincoln.
- The ride shirts are good looking and the ride jerseys are actually worth buying.
- You can ride all types of bikes. Intimidated by skinny tires and tight shorts? Bring out the knobby tires and wind-whipped mesh trunks.
- It's a good excuse to make homemade t-shirts.
- It's a bargain—try finding another way to fill a weekend for $77. That's about $1.60 per hour.
- Camaraderie. The couple that suffers together stays together. Or they get a sore divorce.
*second-breakfast and afternoon tea aren't official options, but you can find lots of tasty snacks to munch on along the way!
Learn more about how this ride is more than the "Best"! >