What makes a ride charming? Check out the list below that tells you why ours is "The Most"!
Top 10 Reasons:
- 7 Cities is the one weekend when the tractors actually have to wait to do the passing.
- If it weren't for 7 Cities Century, you'd probably never ride your bike to a small town ballroom.
- Your bicycle will never be safer when left unlocked outside of a bar.
- When someone asks if the ride is in Omaha or Lincoln, you can say "no..."
- ...and then you can teach them that there are other cities in Nebraska. #educationmatters
- Racing is allowed, but...don't do it.
- 7 Cities showcases the many paved back roads in northeast Nebraska.
- You can ride enough to lose weight, eat enough to gain weight, and enjoy having it both ways.
- You can drag your friends into joining you by telling them that "it will be fun." And you'll be right. Your friends might even tell you so.
- If you can manage to repair a flat tire before twenty people offer to help...well, you must be able to change tubes pretty quick.
Learn more about how this ride is more than charming! >